Sunday 22 July 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Cocalores. Thank you so much. The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 



Rules:
Tell us 11 random things about yourself. 
Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.

1. I drove nearly 3000km to go to a Star Wars convention
2. I'm terrified of fire.
3. I do not have a middle name
4. I have a maple leaf tattoo
5. I don't drink tea or coffee
6. I always check the sheets for spiders before bed
7. I got into working in TV on the suggestion of a clairvoyant
8. I'm about to celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary
9. I'm a neat freak
10.  I'm terrified of heights. I had to climb a tall ladder today and it was not fun.
11. I hate animals movies.


  1. Are you an older sibling, a younger sibling, an only child...? What is typical for them, in your opinion? I am an older sibling, I have one younger brother.
  2. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Definitely read or to sew.
  3. What's the thing that makes you really angry / frustrated / upset when you see it in another blog? I'm pretty new to the blogging world so only just recently started reading a lot of blogs. The only things so far I've found frustrating are contest that are only open to US residents.
  4. Who would play you in a movie? my husband says penelope cruz, not sure i agree haha
  5. What is your best blogging advice? Just be yourself 
  6. Did you find it hard to come up with eleven blogs to nominate? (Because there were not enough or there were too many good ones to choose from?) Kinda as I said I'm new to blogging so I'm not familiar with lots of blogs yet though I do follow quite a few
  7. What is a true cliché about your nation? We're friendly. 
  8. What is the skill that you are proudest of? My sewing skills and hand embroidery.
  9. Have you ever gotten suspended, thrown out of a classroom, been sent to detention? Nope never, I always do the right thing lol
  10. Have you ever been to Germany? If yes: What did you like / not like about it? If no: Would you like to go? I have never been, I would really like to go though
  11. What was first: the chicken or the egg? that's tough, the Chicken.

Here are the bloggers I've chosen to nominate in no particular order
(Even though there are many other blogs that I like I tried to choose blogs with less than 300 followers.)

Here are my 11 questions.

1.  What made you start blogging?
2. What country would you most like to visit?
3. Whats your favourite item you own?
4. Whats your biggest goal for 2012?
5. Paper, plastic, or bring your own bag?
6. What do you collect?
7. What is a true cliché about your nation?
8. What's the most beautiful thing there is in your city?
9. If you could have any super power what would it be?
10. What are five things you can't live without?
11. Whats your favourite post you've published?

1 comment:

  1. So great to see your answers, Liann! It's good to have another blogger with the US residents only problem ;-)

    ReplyDelete